Excellent, your CV has been good enough to get you an interview; now you need to live up to the client’s expectations. These tips should help…
In order for you to concentrate on what’s important you need to make sure you have everything in place before you arrive.
- Make sure you know where you’re going.
- Make sure you know who you’re meeting.
- Make sure you know all about the company and the vacancy you’re interviewing for.
Prepare yourself for the standard questions, for example:
- Why do you want this job?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you know about us?
- Why should we employ you?
- What do you see yourself doing in five years’ time?
- What do you think of your current employers?
- What has been your greatest success?
- What has been your biggest failure?
- What makes you tick?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Read your own CV and see what questions they may have.
- Prepare your questions for them.
- If you have any then bring relevant certifications & identification.