Why the vertical markets? Very simply, it’s so we ‘get’ your business & so we ‘get’ the type of individuals you look for. Here are our key areas:
- Asset / Investment Management / Order Management
- Core Banking (Retail / Universal / Private)
- Capital Market / FICC Trading Systems
- Digital Banking – Mobile / Internet
- IFA / Mortgage POS Systems
- Insurance / Policy Management Systems
- Payment / Liquidity / Cash Management Systems
- Risk Management / BI / Accounting Systems
- Treasury Management Systems
- Wealth Management / Private Banking Systems
If you’d like to discuss this further our FinTech guru is Liam O’Brien.
Enterprise Information Management
Our EIM guy covers the whole space – from Electronic Document, Content, eDiscovery, Knowledge, Record, WCM, Search & even Customer Experience Management technologies – predominantly the software vendors themselves.
We regularly recruit people with experience across the following business applications:
- Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
- EMC Documentum
- HP Autonomy / Exstream / Interwoven / Scrittura
- SDL (Alterian & Tridion)
Plus a number of other less well known solutions.
If you’d like to discuss this further our EIM guru is Alex Lover.
We recruit for some of the world’s largest law firms but also a number of technology providers in the legal arena. Core business areas include CRM, Collaboration, eDiscovery, Knowledge Management, IP Management, Portal Solutions, Practice Management, Search & Time Recording.
We regularly recruit people with the following product experience:
- CPA FoundationIP, Inprotech & Memotech
- HP Autonomy / iManage
- Kroll Ontrack
- LexisNexis InterAction
- MS Sharepoint
- Thomson Reuters Elite (& Hubbard One)
Key contacts are Alex Lover & Stephen Grainger.
EPM & BI
Most of our work in the Enterprise Performance Management & Business Intelligence space is focused on the following applications:
- IBM Cognos – Cognos Controller, Cognos Planning, TM1 & Cognos BI
- Microsoft BI Suite – MS SSIS, SSAS & SSRS
- Oracle Hyperion Suite
- SAP – BPC, OutlookSoft, BFC Cartesis & Business Objects
We recruit EPM & BI talent for some of the world’s largest systems integrators but also to end users of all sizes.
Network Infrastructure & Unified Communications
For the last 5 years we have been working with some of the UKs leading Network Providers, ISPs, Telcos and end-users to recruit technical professionals with expertise in Networking & UC. Particular strengths include:
- R and S /WAN Services/ Datacentre Services/ Wireless LAN Services
- Network Security – Cisco, ASA, ISE, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet
- Cloud Services – Office 365, VMware, Azure, AWS, Netapp, EMC, HP
- Infrastructure – MS Server, Active Directory, Exchange. Citrix, Office 365
- Unified Communications – Cisco UC, Ms Lync (SFB), UCCE, UCCX, CUCM, Call Manager, Jabber, Unity Connection, Cisco IPT, IVR, Avaya, Nortel, Blue Jeans, Broadsoft, Mitel, VOIP, AV, Webex, Polycom